Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Our 2015 Garden

We are soooo running behind this year.  I haven't done ANY pictures, though Mike has been outside working hard.

He has up his new greenhouse which he got for his birthday last year.  He has tomatoes and artichokes coming up in there, though I don't think they are near ready to plant into the garden yet.

He has replaced and re-mixed soil in most of our boxes.  We had great plans for changing out some of them, but we are so far behind, I don't think that will happen.

We ate lettuce from the garden last night and had our first salad of the season with our own produce!  We have broccoli and cabbage growing.

We hope to get everything planted today.  It's been the first day in over 2 weeks with no rain predicted, so we need to get out there.  I'm actually glad we didn't get out there earlier as I think all the seeds would have rotted with the amount of rain we've had!

I promise I will start posting pictures on a regular basis.

I'm excited to begin our garden season!


No comments:

Post a Comment